It is a moisturizing dark circle cover eye cream without wrinkling.
This product can be used as a tone-up cream, tannery, wrinkle improvement, and dark circle cover.
It is a product that brightens dark circles around the eyes or dull areas of the face, which are trouble areas.
Banana eye cream is hydrating, covering, and cares for wrinkles, making it easy to put on makeup and create transparent skin.
It can be used to cover and brighten up use as a tone-up cover under the eyes and provide good coverage even when applied on the bare face. This eye cream has completed the skin low irritation test. It recommended to be applied during the day as it contains a pigment similar to your skin tone and can smudge on bedding.
Banana cream also has been researched as an anti-aging functional eye cream bone structure and does not cause eye irritation that can occur with face makeup and sunscreen products.
All skin types
Banana eye cream is formulated with optimal pigment formulation for good coverage and anti-aging with 6 skin effective ingredients with 90% eye cream ingredients.
- Banana fruit extract, a botanical raw material that is full of summer energy, is rich in vitamins C, E, and flavonoids.
- Glyceryl glucoside, the secret ingredient for the amazing vitality of the resurrection plant, which blooms with a single drop of selaginella lepidophylla extract that can makes your skin feels full of moisturizing!
- Low molecular collagen, which is absorbed into the skin immediately, strengthens the skin barrier, protects the skin from moisture, and helps improve elasticity and wrinkles.
- Epi-pulp, which acts as an antioxidant on the skin damaged by UV and replenishes hyaluronic acid and nutrients to strengthen the elasticity of the skin.
- Adenosine, a wrinkle-improving functional ingredient that promotes collagen synthesis and strengthens the skin’s self-renewing power.
- Panthenol, which has a high moisturizing effect that binds moisture and strengthens the skin barrier, calms the skin and protects it from sunlight to avoid photo-aging.
How to Use
Apply at the last step of skin care.
Skin Care – Sun Cream – Banana Eye Cream
You can apply it to the troubled areas around the eyes or use it as a tone-up cream all over the face.
1. Apply an appropriate amount to the eye area and pat lightly for absorption.
2. Spread an appropriate amount on the entire face like a tone-up cream and let it absorb.